Monday, October 4, 2010

Gerak Gempur 1st day..

2day is my school 1st day gerak gempur we all Form5 students are sitting for these program..
heard teacher say this is a exam for us to prepare before having our exam for SPM..
But, haha..2day it does not look like a exam..it just look like a homework for us to do revision ..feel kinda funny..Because those teachers wasted their time to do all this paper work..
_________________________________________________________________________________
2day at school , give my friends bluff already..haiz, the person who bluff me still can talk to me and laugh with me so happily..that time i feel like dun wan to talk with him so i ignored him but he still keep on wanna talk with me..These kind of person so THICK FACE lo..ISH!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment