Monday, October 25, 2010

what a day..

today, dun feel like going school..haiz
after going school, boring sei already, just feel somebody can chat with me..
But no one wanna chat with me.. what can i do??...
2day my old friends called my friends hp during school time and we chatted awhile, because his line was delayed ..cant hear properly>.<
haha, suddenly, one of my friends suddenly say "the tricks that how to see ghost"..after hearing that, i just feel that..wa, is that a silly thing or cheat people thing.. but he talk that with a very confident look.MACAM YES SAJA XD
Dunno why, recently my account class teacher everyday also very bad mood..haiz, always come in our class and give us see her "shit and LJ" face..cant tahan her, always very LC..she though the class dun have her like will die gam..
Go away la..chiu!!!~Never see a LC teacher like her...our class not even 3/43 students hear she teach la, so LC who wan to recpect you oh..shame on you teacher!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment