Saturday, September 25, 2010

haha..Frenzs party at 24 - 9 - 2010=)

wow..yesterday i go to my frenz party..haha, when i reach my frenzs house..they we still busying to arranging things and some food..when i reach there with Lim..the house were quite still empty..just few of us oni..if i not wrong i think when i reach my frenzs house the time is around 9.30pm already..
haha, party started not long already..then we all standing together to play the bbq things and we take some food to cook it..the 1st things we take for our bbq is fish, haha, but the fish me and LIM cook was not successful bcos not enough cook..hehehXD

After we almost finish eating..we sit together and drink beer together..haha, that time dunno y i feel like the table gea people are my family members..all are so good and friendly..i think when we are almost finish eating is almost 12am+ already..geng..
then, when me and Lim finish eating feel to full, we go out and walk around nearby his house..haha.
then around 1am+ le..dunno y suddenly we started to play already..
the game started with Lim and Yau..haha, these 2boys planing to throw 1 of them down to the swimming pool then after not long 2 of them finally drop down to the water already, that time we keep on laughing bcos we planing JUST 1 of them will drop inside the water de, but lastly 2of them also drop inside already...

Then, Im the guy who help them to record the video of them playing around..haha..
After not long again..that time i was recording yau but i din notice Lim was just under my leg.. suddenly Lim pulled my leg that time i cant even balance myself , then that time i also drop inside the water le..>_<
that how my hp spoil la..

No comments:

Post a Comment