Sunday, September 19, 2010

the last day of my 2weeks holidayT^T

haiz..back to my blog again for now...haha, facebook nothing to play , no comment , no one find me chat..so boring for facebook already..but haha.. i like to know more friends through facebook..because i can know those people from other country and stateXD
haha, erm..friday actually my school have school but i din attend the class, just feel stupid if i go to school..hahaXD need to wake up so early for 1day then late back again..haha.
saturday mean yesterday..when i wake up..my neighbour so noisy..!!! ISH!!~ beh tahan that family..every time saw that family sleep around 9pm then wake up 6am+..they wake up 6am+ is not my problen la..but aiyoyo...wake up already..still wan to come out from the house make so much noise..i just hope the person who make noisy( my neighbour) saw my this blog la..

No comments:

Post a Comment