Sunday, September 26, 2010

My hp spoil..T^T

Yesterday (Saturday) around night time Lim finally find me at facebook, then Lim (the person who pull my leg) say sorry to me..
but dunno why actually i din angry him..normally i think if any1 who do this to you, you will angry the person and i think you all will dun friends with him anymore right..haha, i also dunno y i din angry him..but i just abit mm song and sad about my hp..i think is bcos he is my broo ba..the hp that im using is my favorite hp..haiz..but now spoil already..he call me to put inside the car and sun for long hours but i feel like more worst..so i take to hp shop for checking..but the hp shop people say my fon mayb cant be use anymore, if wan also need much money to change the part le..But he call me to take back and do it myself , he call me dun give the shop service cos they sure wan earn money so they say wanna change many things..so i take back home already and try he teach me geh method lo..haha, i have use hp for 6years..i also changed many type of fon..but this is my 1st time my hp drop inside the water and spoil it..dunno y i feel myself very mou yong , cant protect my hp..haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment