Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just hope some1 can care me more T^T..haiz..

Haiz..so fast 2day is Wednesday already..just now go tuition tired..
Wa, 2day when finish school , sitting at the same place and waiting for my mummy come take me back..haha, just hope i can drive myself and back home myself too..XD
When i waiting for my mummy come take me back home.i sitting down alone at a conner of my school and saw many students they keep on laugh and happy when chatting with friends~haiz, just hope someday i also can be like this..keep laughing and happy..
__________________________________________________________________________________
2day when i on facebook around 8.30pm, haiz suddenly i saw some1 that i love in a relationship with other boy already..and the boy last time is my friends too..dunno y that time when i saw that , actually i wan to wish them de, but after i type it out , i just cant click the post button..haiz.

WHY??
I also dunno WHY??
Any1 can tell me why??

I dare not tell any1 about this so i just have a place to write all my thinking at my blog le..T^T

1 comment:

  1. cheer up anyway i juz tag u in my bloggie .have a nice day la weyy =)

    ReplyDelete