Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tired~

haha..hello everyone..so long din update my blog already..2day im so tired..2day when i reached school i feel so lonely..dunno why i will felt like that..>_< when i reach my exam sit 2day feel like soo scary..Ish~ all my friends that same class with me all looks so confidence..during that time fell that im so useless..haizz...T.T
2day i also dunno why after watching them so relax..i keep on kacau them haha..im so sorry to adam..bcos i say him so not nice to hear geh word..hope he wont angry me lar..
during the exam is going on..i cried awhile and my teacher saw it..walao...haha,,lucky the teacher din notice im crying..she thought im tired and eye wet..


haha, 2day is the 1st day i tuition for 6hours..but i have a good experience with friends.they keep on make me happy and the tution teacher so sayang me the teacher seem so cute bcos i tuition so many tuition centre..he is the 1st tuition teacher that force me write so much notes..i sure many of us cant follow it..hahaXD..
during this day i saw her keep on chatting with all my friends but not me..haiz..haha, 2day when i saw them dunno why a and e keep on say me wan kill and revenge to c lor..until now i still wondering..haizz!!


2day i saw s geh facebook she writes something that make me cry deeply..but at the e and a hope that we cant be together.i wondering should i think about the e and a question..i think i should let her go...haizXD

i also dunno wan write what liao..i think i should end here laXD
* THE EnD* =D

No comments:

Post a Comment